President of Valor Christian CollegeValor Christian College, The School of the Spirit, with a campus in Central Ohio at World Harvest Church, has an exciting opportunity for Holy Spirit filled individuals that desire to use their gifts and talents to serve Christ professionally in the advancement of His kingdom.
The President of Valor Christian College is accountable to the Board of Trustees and provides leadership to the College’s administrative team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Execute directly or by delegation all executive and administrative duties in connection with the operation of the College.
- Steward the founding vision for the College.
- Establish and sustain an internal institutional culture consistent with the mission, vision, goals, purpose, faith, traditions, and strengths of the College.
- Articulate the College’s vision, mission, and values with external stakeholders.
- In collaboration with internal stakeholders, develop and execute the institution’s strategic plan.
- Foster an innovative environment that attracts and retains high-quality faculty, students and staff.
- Oversee institutional development matters, including College enrollment, alumni relations, and the securing of external funding support.
- Make policy recommendations to the Board on all matters that affect the College.
- Submit and administer the annual institutional budget.
- Ensure compliance with the institutional requirements of accreditors and local, state, and national agencies.
- A personal devotion to Christ evidenced by a godly life and the empowerment of the Holy Spirit.
- An earned doctorate or terminal degree.
- Administrative experience in higher education.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated experience raising funds from private, state, and national sources.
- Strong leadership skills in strategic planning, fiscal planning, and people management.