Refund PolicyAll students have until the first day of class to request a full tuition refund. Once classes begin,
the refund schedule is as follows:
Campus*No refund on textbooks
During the 1st week of the semester: 75% tuition is refundable
During the 2nd week of the semester: 50% tuition is refundable
During the 3rd week of the semester: 25% tuition is refundable
After the 4th week of the semester: 0% tuition is refundable
Day 1 to Day 4 of the semester: 75% tuition is refundable
Day 5 to Day 8 of the semester: 50% tuition is refundable
Day 9 to Day 12 of the semester: 25% tuition is refundable
Day 13 or greater of the semester: 0% tuition is refundable
*All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Credit balance of Federal Funds: If a student has a credit balance on their account due to the disbursement of Title IV Federal Financial Aid, Valor College will automatically refund the credit balance UNLESS the student has specific instructions on file with the Finance Office.
- Out of pocket overpayment: If a student has a credit on their account due to an overpayment, the student will be required to request the refund through letter, fax, or in person to the Finance Office.
- A student must officially withdraw from their classes in writing with the Registrar’s office or they will be responsible for all tuition and fees charged to their account.
- If a student ceases attending school but does not officially notify the school of their withdrawal, the school will treat the student as withdrawn within sixty days of the students last date of attendance or participation in an academic activity.
- Title IV Refunds Grants and Loans: All Credit Balances created by the application of loans to the student's account will be refunded to students within 14 days from the day the credit appears on the student account.
- Scholarship Refunds: Credit Balances created by the application of a scholarship or scholarships to the student's account will be held, returned to the source, or refunded to the student according to the terms of the scholarship.
- Overpayment Refunds: All credits on a student’s account due to the student will be refunded within 14 days from the day the student submits an official request.